Tuesday, October 30, 2007

New improvements...

Not that anyone reads this, but if you do....
My parents have come and gone. New improvements include: new counter top, sink, faucet, new floor in laundry room along with baseboard, new mirror installed.... hmmm, is that it? Pictures coming soon, promise.
Saturday night the Andresens met the Barbers for the first time over dinner. It was a wonderful and we all had a great time.
My parents were able to spend an extra night thanks to a security false alarm at Dulles. They ended up leaving Monday morning at 6:30 am from National.
Not much else happening...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your sister reads this and awaits pictures.

-Jessica

Jessica Stout said...

I read it too!! I love knowing what is going on in your world! I love you! XOo

Unknown said...

I read this ALL the time :). I want to see pictures!!!

Love and kisses, T

Unknown said...

Uh, urecweb is actually me, Terri. Whoops :-).

Barbershop said...

I read this account information now that I have added it to my 'favorite sites'.

I hope your sisters have seen the pictures on Shutterfly, and have decided on an appropriate Holiday picture.

From your 'secret admirer in Lafayette, Indiana'.