Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving Part 2

I survived my first Thanksgiving with Chris' family.  We had a wonderful day in Ashland, Virginia at Chris' great aunt and uncles home.  It included, shooting, golfing, a pinata, football, and lots of food!  I made my impact when I sat in a chair and busted through it.  Ok, let me set it up... it was a director's chair with a rip in it, and it was my turn to shoot, so I stood up and then they yelled "you're next", so in mid stand up and I sat back down and poof... right through the seat.  I guess they won't forget me for awhile.  Oops.  
I made my way out on Black Friday, but not until 5 in the evening.  I had to decorate for Christmas first.  I was able to snag some gifts for Chris at Kohl's and then I made the mistake and went to Wal Mart... never again.   We bought some fabric for new pillows and some paint to match for the staircase hallway.  We started painting, and it looks great!!  
I wish we had this much time off every week... it is wonderful.  Chase has enjoyed two outings to the dog park in the last two days.   Pictures are coming... and don't be alarmed, we are shooting at a target, NOT an animal!

No comments: